Easy Blackstone Griddle Recipes for Dinners – Blackstone griddles have come a long way and are finally staking their claim and gaining popularity. They’re a great way to make delicious meals with less oil and without the smoke from grills.
What you can cook on a griddle is only limited to your imagination. In that vein, we bring you Blackstone griddle recipes for dinner.
- 1 Blackstone Griddle Recipes for Dinners to Try Now
- 1.1 1. Parmesan Crusted Smashed Potatoes
- 1.2 2. Cheesesteak Recipe
- 1.3 3. Chicken Noodles Recipe
- 1.4 4. Ribeye Recipe
- 1.5 5. Chicken on Griddle
- 1.6 6. Pork Chops Recipe
- 1.7 7. Hibachi Fried Rice Recipe
- 1.8 8. Griddle Corn Recipe
- 1.9 9. Crab Cakes Recipe
- 1.10 10. Shrimp Poblano Burritos Recipe
- 1.11 11. Griddle Salmon Recipe
Blackstone Griddle Recipes for Dinners to Try Now
1. Parmesan Crusted Smashed Potatoes
This is a delicious meal with a crusted outside and tender inside.
This potato Blackstone griddle recipe is ideal for dinner and will help you end your day on a tasty note.
- 3 tbsps. olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed through a garlic press
- 2 lbs. baby Yukon Gold or red potatoes, you can use both
- 1 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 lemon
- ¼ to ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- sea salt
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary leaves, plus ½ tsp
- cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°, and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Put the baby potatoes in a bowl and drizzle olive oil over them.
- Add the garlic, the tablespoon of chopped rosemary, a couple of pinches of sea salt, and cracked black pepper, and then toss to coat.
- Turn the potatoes out onto the prepared baking sheet. Roast them for about 40 minutes, while shaking the pan a few times to get an even crisp. If you can easily pierce a potato with a paring knife, they are done.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven, and turn the oven to the “broil” setting.
- Gently press each potato to smash it, taking care not to completely flatten it.
- Sprinkle 1 heaping teaspoon of the grated parmesan cheese over each smashed potato, and place them under the broiler. Let them stay for 2 minutes, or just until the cheese melts and becomes golden brown.
- Finish by sprinkling the remaining ½ teaspoon of chopped rosemary, chopped parsley, and a pinch of lemon zest over the potatoes using a fine zester for extra aroma. Enjoy while hot.
2. Cheesesteak Recipe
This is a keto-approved, low-carb Blackstone griddle recipe, and it tastes good.
We’re using the Philly Cheesesteak Blackstone griddle recipe as the ingredients and method of preparation are ideal.
- 9 slices provolone cheese
- 3 small green bell peppers
- 2 tbsp red wine
- 3 small yellow onions
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 lbs. beef chuck roast
- 2 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- savory salt seasoning blend
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ cup beef broth
- avocado oil, for cooking
- Combine all ingredients from apple cider vinegar to honey in a gallon-sized zip-top bag. Seal the top and smash the bag around to combine the marinade. Open the bag back up and set it in a bowl to keep it from falling over.
- Thinly slice the beef against the grain and add to the marinade in the bag. Close the bag and push out as much air as possible. Massage to coat all the beef with the marinade. Set in the fridge while you prepare the veggies and griddle.
- Slice the bell peppers thinly, lengthwise. If you don’t want them long, half them. Cut the onions into thin slices and set aside.
- Heat the griddle to medium-low heat for about 5 minutes, then pour a thin layer of avocado oil on half the griddle surface. Add the pepper and onions. Season to taste with savory salt. Stir to coat with the oil and spread out to let them sauté. Stir occasionally to prevent them from overly browning on one side.
- When the veggies are cooked about halfway (you want them brown and tender, not quite caramelized), pour another thin layer of avocado oil into the other half of the griddle. Drain the marinade out of the bag of beef, then put the beef on the griddle. Stir as it cooks, making sure it browns all the way through. Season to taste with savory salt.
- When both the veggies and beef are cooked all the way, combine all of it on the griddle, turn off the heat, and layer the provolone slices across the entire top of the meat and veggies. It will quickly melt. Serve right away.
3. Chicken Noodles Recipe
Griddles are good for camping for their versatility and manageability.
This camping Blackstone griddle recipe will have you eating dinner like a king.
- 4 carrots julienned
- 3 tbsps. olive oil for grill
- 2 lb. boneless chicken thighs 1/2″ pieces
- 2 packs of Japanese-style noodles
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsps. brown sugar
- 2 yellow onions, sliced
- 1 head bok choy, chopped
- 1 pkg snow peas
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp. garlic chili pepper sauce, Brand: Taste of Thai
- 1 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1/3 c. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ tsp. powdered ginger
- sauce (double the amounts, make two batches. One for the meat to marinate in. One to pour over the noodles and sauce when you combine
- Whisk soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, oyster sauce, ginger powder, sesame oil, and chicken. Let it marinate long enough for you to cut up the veggies.
- Make the second batch of sauce.
- Chop all the vegetables.
- On Blackstone grill in med-high heat, cook the meat for 5 minutes or until no longer pink and move to side.
- Add chopped vegetables to the grill and add a squirt of water and oil and cover with a large lid to steam for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the meat, then cooked noodles to the vegetables, pour with the second batch of sauce. Mix until it heats through and serve hot.
4. Ribeye Recipe
This is an easy Blackstone griddle recipe for dinner you can quickly whip up.
It’ll turn out so well cooked the meat will melt in your mouth.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 ribeye steak
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the griddle over medium heat for 15 minutes and season the steak on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place a tablespoon of butter on the griddle and immediately place the steak on top. Leave it there for 5 minutes.
- Place the garlic cloves on the griddle beside the steak and rub it around on the steak surface occasionally.
- Pick the steak with tongs, put more butter down, and flip over to sear the other side.
- Check the temperature with a thermometer. Once it reaches 125°, you can take off the steak.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
5. Chicken on Griddle
There are many chicken Blackstone griddle recipes for dinner.
However, this one will give you iron and B vitamins. You’ll need only a little oil and get lots of lean protein in return.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cover the chicken breasts with grease-proof paper and flatten slightly with a mallet or a rolling pin until it’s ½-inch thick.
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl, add the chicken, and marinate for at least one hour.
- Remove the chicken and reserve the marinade.
- Heat the griddle until it’s hot, then brush with a little oil and cook the chicken for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Strain the marinade and pour it into a saucepan, bring to a boil and simmer for one minute.
- Serve the chicken with the sauce. You could also serve with a selection of griddle vegetables, such as courgettes, mangetout, sweetcorn, and tomatoes.
Read Also –
- 12 Easy Thanksgiving Appetizers Recipes Ideas; Make Ahead
- Easy Low and Slow Cook Ribs in Oven Recipes
6. Pork Chops Recipe
This is a quick Blackstone griddle recipe for dinner you can make when out camping or in the comfort of your home.
- 2-4 Pork Chops, bone-in or boneless
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat the griddle by turning it high.
- Rub the pork chops with olive oil, then season with salt, black pepper, and paprika.
- When the grill is hot, add the pork chops and grill for about 4 minutes per side.
- Check the internal temperature to make sure it’s 145 degrees F,
- Serve and enjoy.
7. Hibachi Fried Rice Recipe
This is one of the best Blackstone griddle recipes for hibachi fried rice. Yes, it’s Japanese, but don’t let that intimidate you. This electric Blackstone griddle recipe is easier to prepare than you think.
- 3 cups white rice
- 1 dozen egg
- Diced raw bacon
- Soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- Minced garlic
- Start out by boiling white rice. Using a rice cooker makes it easier large quantities at a time.
- Spread the rice on a cookie sheet to let it dry out. You can leave it for up to 2 hours. This is not a rule though, how long you leave it comes down to your preference.
- While the rice dries, prepare the other ingredients.
- Chop the meat, veggies, and anything else you want to throw in.
- NOTE: You can use any kind of meat and veggies you want. It’ll still taste as good as getting it from a Japanese steakhouse.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and add a splash of water.
- The water helps the eggs be fluffier. Add a bit of salt and pepper to your egg mixture.
- Fire up your griddle and oil it.
- Spread out your bacon, or meat, on one side of the griddle and the rice on the other side.
- Allow the bacon to cook while stirring occasionally. Add the vegetables to the bacon and allow them to cook in the bacon grease.
- Mix the minced garlic into the meat mixture and stir everything, including the rice.
- Pour your eggs onto the side of the griddle allow to cook. Then chop it up like scrambled eggs in your rice.
- Mix it all together and drizzle with some soy sauce and allow to cook some more on the griddle.
- Serve and enjoy.
8. Griddle Corn Recipe
Nothing beats Blackstone Griddle corn on the cob as a side for dinner. It’s easy to make and gets done on time.
- 10-12 leaves of fresh basil
- 2-4 Ears of Corn *Shucked or not
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup room temperature butter
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Start by making the basil butter. Mix the butter, basil, salt, and pepper until smooth in a small bowl or food processor.
- Rub the basil butter on the corn and then wrap it up in foil.
- Place on the griddle for 10-15 minutes on high heat. Flip the corn with a pair of thongs every 5 minutes.
- Remove when cooked.
- Plate, serve and enjoy.
9. Crab Cakes Recipe
Crabmeat is the champion of this Blackstone griddle recipe for dinner. You’d love the taste and even ask for seconds.
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs 2/3 cup for binder, 1 1/3 cup for exterior coating
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1 pound jumbo lump crab meat
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Combine the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, egg, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay seasoning, and 2/3 cup of the Panko breadcrumbs in a medium bowl. Mix the ingredients until they’re fully combined. Gently fold the crabmeat into the mixture and try not to break them up any more than necessary.
- Divide the crab mixture into ¼ cup portions then gently form into 6 to 8 1-inch-thick patties. Pour the remaining panko breadcrumbs into a shallow bowl. Coat each side of the crab cake patties with the panko breadcrumbs. Refrigerate the crab cakes.
- Pre-heat the griddle to 375°F.
- Once it is hot, coat the top with canola oil.
- Griddle grill the crab cakes, flipping every 2 minutes until cooked through and golden brown on both sides. That should take 8 to 10 minutes. Note that hot spots on the griddle may require you to move some of the crab cakes to another part of the griddle if they are browning too quickly.
- Remove the crab cakes from the griddle and serve immediately.
10. Shrimp Poblano Burritos Recipe
If you’ve had burritos before, we don’t need to tell you how good this one tastes. You should try it.
- 8 burrito size flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 3 poblano peppers with seeds removed and diced
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp garlic paste or minced garlic
- 1 jalapeno pepper with seeds removed and diced
- ½ tbsp cumin
- kosher salt
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- vegetable oil
- 1 onion diced
- optional: Toppings of choice such as queso, salsa, sour cream, lettuce, and/or guacamole
- Put the chili powder, paprika, cumin, kosher salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix. Turn on the Blackstone griddle and set the heat to medium-high.
- Put the bowl of seasoning, diced poblanos, diced onion, diced jalapeno, shrimp and garlic on a tray.
- Once the griddle is preheated, squirt some vegetable oil on it and add the peppers and onions. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, while flipping a few times. Then add the shrimp, seasoning, and garlic, and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Put the shrimp and veggies on a tray. Put some cheese in the center of each flour tortilla and some of the shrimp and veggies. Fold the sides in and roll each into a burrito.
- Lower the Blackstone to medium heat and add more vegetable oil. Lay the burrito’s seam side down for a minute or two before flipping and let them cook for another two minutes.
- Serve the burritos with toppings of choice, such as queso, salsa, sour cream, lettuce, or guacamole.
11. Griddle Salmon Recipe
This is a healthy Blackstone griddle recipe for dinner because of the salmon.
It is tasty and the griddle will lock in all the water and nutrients.
- 12 olives, seedless
- 5 tomatoes cut into pieces
- 4 pieces of fresh salmon, seasoned on both sides with salt and pepper
- A handful of chopped French beans
- A handful of freshly chopped basil
- Preheat the griddle at medium heat and brush with olive oil.
- Place the fish skin side facing upwards and grill for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Turn the fish over on the skin side. While cooking, add the beans, tomatoes, and olives and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes. Carefully toss the edges of the fish over so that they cook at the same time.
- Plate a portion of salmon for each person and cover them with the vegetable mixture. The vegetables may need a few minutes on the griddle after you remove the pan.
- Arrange a portion of salmon on the plate for each person and cover it with the vegetable mixture. The vegetables may need a few more minutes on the griddle after you remove them from the fish.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped basil and serve.
You’ll find some of these in a Blackstone griddle recipe book. That’s how good they are. If you’re still shopping for a griddle, an electric Blackstone griddle is best for beginners.
Now that you have these Blackstone griddle recipes for dinner, which will you try first?