When looking for a good carpet stain remover, know that there are home and professional remedies. However, knowing when to use which carpet stain remover is of utmost importance.
What removes stains from the carpet?
Usually, you need a carpet stain remover that does the least damage while working. This is a yardstick for choosing a DIY carpet stain remover or a professional one.
Below are 9 of the best carpet stain remover for old and new stains.
- 1 Easy Carpet Stain Remover for New and Old Stains
- 1.1 1. Carpet Stain Remover Home Depot: Bissell Pet Stain Eraser
- 1.2 2. Carpet Stain Remover Target: Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover
- 1.3 3. Lifter-1 Carpet Stain Remover
- 1.4 4. Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover
- 1.5 5. Carpet Stain Remover DIY: Vinegar + Hydrogen Peroxide
- 1.6 6. Carpet Stain Remover NZ: Vanish Preen Carpet Care
- 1.7 7. Carpet Stain Remover Coles: Pine O Cleen Disinfectant Floor Cleaner
- 1.8 8. Carpet Stain Remover Tesco: The Hoover FH11300PC Spotless
- 1.9 9. The Best Non Toxic Carpet Stain Remover: Biokleen Natural Carpet Cleaner.
Easy Carpet Stain Remover for New and Old Stains
1. Carpet Stain Remover Home Depot: Bissell Pet Stain Eraser
One carpet stain remover that has topped the charts is the Bissell Pet Stain Eraser.
This cordless, lithium-powered carpet stain remover is a lifesaver when it comes to removing carpet stains.
It is convenient for instant or old spills, regardless of their source or type.
With this stain eraser, you can remove coffee stains from the carpet with ease. It is also credited to be the best stain remover for old stains.
The pudding, they say, is in the eating, so we highly recommend it.
2. Carpet Stain Remover Target: Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover
Dr Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover is a perfect carpet stain remover.
Not only does Dr. Beckmann’s carpet stain remove stains, but it also eliminates odors.
This product is great for pet spills, coffee stains, and all types of laundry challenges.
- To use it, just apply it to the area where the stain is.
- Allow the solution to sit for 15 minutes, then wipe with a clean cloth.
- This solution is also one of the best carpet stain removers for old stains.
- The carpet stain remover Dr. Beckmann is, no doubt, what you need.
3. Lifter-1 Carpet Stain Remover
One tested and trusted carpet stain remover spray is the Lifter-1 Carpet Stain Remover.
It is gentle on fabrics and tough on stains. This has successfully solved some of the toughest laundry challenges known to man.
It is also very effective for removing stains from hard surfaces.
- To use it, just spray the solution on the stain and let it sit.
- After about 5 minutes, blot the area with a clean towel and be amazed.
- This product is available in Walmart stores for less than $20.
4. Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover
One commercial carpet stain remover that removes tough stains is Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover.
This product removes tough stains from carpets, no matter the color.
No need to worry about odors from this carpet stain remover, it’s completely odorless. It is water-based, so it is great for removing virtually all stains.
To use this carpet stain remover, spray, rub it on the stain, and poof!
All gone! No need to wait or let it sit overnight, this carpet stain remover is instantaneous. You can get it at Woolworth, Amazon, Tesco, etc.
5. Carpet Stain Remover DIY: Vinegar + Hydrogen Peroxide
Many carpet stain remover DIY projects abound online.
However, mixing them in the perfect combination is a very important detail.
To make it from scratch, consider investing in some hydrogen peroxide and vinegar.
Combine both in a spray bottle and add some water.
It is completely safe for kids and pets and works great for removing odors too.
- As a bonus, sprinkle some baking soda after if the stains give off an offensive odor.
- This method has been tested and trusted to remove different kinds of stains.
6. Carpet Stain Remover NZ: Vanish Preen Carpet Care
One carpet stain remover that has the best reviews so far is Vanish Preen Carpet Care.
This product can be found on shelves of supermarkets in New Zealand at affordable prices.
Like the many other carpet stain removers on this list, the application is pretty straightforward.
Just apply the solution to the stained portion and dab with a clean cloth.
7. Carpet Stain Remover Coles: Pine O Cleen Disinfectant Floor Cleaner
The Pine O Cleen Disinfectant Floor Cleaner from Coles is a diamond in the rough.
This amazing carpet stain remover doubles as a carpet cleaner and a disinfectant.
The powerful formulated solution is perfect for hardwood floors, as well as carpets.
With Pine O Cleen Disinfectant Floor Cleaner, there’s no need to rinse after.
Just pour some of the solutions into a bucket of water and use it.
The Pine O Cleen Disinfectant Floor Cleaner has a versatile range of products.
It can be used to clean toys, carpets, dirty surfaces, floors, etc. What’s more, it leaves behind a beautiful fragrance, so bye-bye, nasty odors.
This product can be found on the shelves of Coles stores, so go get one.
8. Carpet Stain Remover Tesco: The Hoover FH11300PC Spotless
One carpet stain remover vacuum at Tesco is the Hoover FH11300PC Spotless.
This portable carpet stain remover vacuum has amazing reviews online.
This commercial carpet stain remover is so awesome, it actually cleans itself! It is lightweight, has a hose attached to a powerful suction head. It loosens the toughest stain molecules, breaks them down, and removes them.
Just run the vacuum head over the stains and watch it work.
With this bad boy, there’s no waiting period for the stains to get dissolved. It is instantaneous! It can remove stains from corners and crevices you didn’t even know had stains.
There are bonuses the manufacturers added as an upgrade to this carpet stain remover.
9. The Best Non Toxic Carpet Stain Remover: Biokleen Natural Carpet Cleaner.
If you’re looking for some store-bought carpet stain remover, consider the Biokleen Natural Carpet Cleaner.
It is safe for pets and kids and doesn’t give off toxic fumes or residues.
Unlike many carpet stain remover products out there, Biokleen is naturally-formulated. The Biokleen Natural Carpet Cleaner is made of natural ingredients, so it has almost zero side effects.
Everyone who has a carpet knows how difficult it is to keep it clean. Having kids and pets doesn’t always have to translate to dirty carpets and a smelly interior.
You can protect the integrity of your carpet with any durable carpet stain remover.
Be sure to keep an eye out for caveats that indicate toxicity, or hazardous combination. Also, as a rule of thumb, keep all carpet stain removers out of children’s reach.