Exercises to Get Rid of Stubborn Inner Thigh Fat – Where the body stores fat in the human system is beyond our control. However, according to this research “To an extent, the female hormone estrogen can be the reason why you develop thigh fat even when other parts of the body don’t have much extra weight.
During pregnancy, estrogen inhibits the accumulation of fat over the abdomen. Instead, the fat is directed to other larger areas of the body such as the thigh area.” Hence, women are more liable to have fat accumulated in their thigh region than a man.
Another cause of this inner thigh fat is a poor and unhealthy diet.
A diet that contains too much sugar and calories can lead to inner thigh fat.
In this article, you will be learning the best workout for inner thigh fat that will help you get rid of thigh fat.
However, let take a look at what the inner thigh causes.
What Causes Inner Thigh Fat?
This is a million-dollar question that really deserves an answer.
The fat that stays just below the waistline, thighs, hips, and butt is mostly found in women. This fat is also arguably one of the hardest to get rid of. The reason for this is not far-fetched. Fat below the waistline is mostly deposited there and also coveted by the body just for one purpose, breastfeeding of babies. This is why inner thigh fat is mostly found in women.
When you lose weight all over your body, you will definitely lose stubborn inner thigh fat.
Though it might take some time, persistence with your weight loss plan will make it happen. This is because your midsection will be the first place to lose excess fat because that is the most dangerous place to store that excess fat.
So that is your body’s way of making sure you stay healthy.
Inner thigh fat can be a real headache for women.
Unfortunately, there is no fat vacuum machine, no single magic cream, nothing like fancy rubber pants, neither are there diet pills that can help you to truly get rid of inner thigh fat.
This doesn’t mean there is no way to lose inner thigh fat.
All you need to do is change your diet and undergo fat-burning exercises on a regular basis. This is not that hard though. We have explained the different tips and exercises you can do to help you lose inner thigh fat fast.
Best Exercises to Get Rid of Stubborn Inner Thigh Fat In 2 Weeks
1. StepMaster Stepmill
It is a fitness appliance or machine that can either be put in your home.
It can as well be found available in gyms.
A StepMaster step hill is an appliance that allows you to climb steps and give you the privilege to control the speed at which the step moves. This fitness machine will help in inner thigh reduction
2. Treadmill Workout
A Treadmill is also fitness equipment you can either get a gym or in homes.
It helps your body with an aerobic workout.
A treadmill will help you start your exercise routine with something as friendly as walking, but you can speed it up and set it to your convenience.
The Treadmill helps you to lose excessive calories in your lower body region, especially the thighs.
3. Butterfly Stretch
The butterfly stretch is an easy, yet effective stretch that affects both the hips and thigh.
It is done in such a way that it puts strength on the muscle in the legs and thighs, helping them burn inner thigh fat.
How to do it
- Sit down on the floor or yoga mat with your back straight.
- Fold your legs and join your soles together.
- Make your soles come inward as much as possible, but don’t force yourself.
- Move your thighs up and down like a butterfly.
- Go through the process at least 25 times but try not to push beyond your capability.
- If continued with and done frequently will make you lose inner thigh fat.
4. Cycling Exercise for Inner Thigh
Cycling is a sport every one of us loved even right from childhood. However, a lot of you do not know that this activity you consider fun for so long can as well serve as a workout for inner thigh fat.
The process of pedaling has a tremendous effect on the fat in the thigh muscles. By pedaling, it makes them toned and tight.
Get a Bicycle or clean that your old one and start pedaling again. Watch yourself lose inner thigh fat in a few weeks.
5. Standing Toe Touch
This exercise helps to stretch your thigh muscles, have them relax, and burn off excessive inner thigh fat.
How to do it
- Stand straight with your legs apart and hands by your side.
- Put your hands up, it will stretch your abdominal muscles.
- Now gently bend your waist down and touch the toes of one foot with both hands.
- Stay in that same position for at least 10 seconds.
- Then gently go back to your standing posture.
- Repeat the same process with the other toe.
- You can do it 20 times on both sides to burn all the extra fat.
6. One Leg Toe Touch
This exercise stretch helps to burn the excessive deposit of fat in your inner thighs.
How to do it
- Sit down on a yoga mat and place your legs in front.
- Fold your right leg at the knee with your right sole -touching the left inner thigh.
- Remember to keep your back straight.
- Gently bend forward then hold your left toe with both hands.
- Stay up in the same position for about 10 seconds and come back to your sitting posture.
- Repeat the same procedure 20 times on both legs.
- Be consistent with it to have you’re slimming down legs.
7. Knee to Chest Workout
This focuses on reducing fat in the lower body region and toning them.
How to do it
- Lie down with your back on your yoga mat with your hands by your side.
- Bend your right leg at the knee, take it as close to your chest as possible.
- Put your hands around your knee for support.
- Meanwhile, keep your other leg as straight as possible.
- Stay put in that position for about 10 seconds.
- Attempt to do 30 stretches on both legs
8. Side shuffle Switch
It is a workout that focuses on all the muscles in the lower body region.
It helps to make them fit, toned, and lean.
The side shuffle switch also helps remove fat from thighs and improves the general balance and dexterity of your body. It is a helpful exercise to reduce inner thigh fat.
How to do
- Stand straight with legs apart and hands swinging on the sides.
- Lift your knees as high as possible, doing two to three shuffles on each side.
- During the last shuffle, try landing on the outside foot while raising the knee of your inside leg.
- Copy the process on the other side of the leg.
9. Medicine Ball Side Lunge
This is one of the best workouts for inner thigh fat.
How to do
- Start standing with your legs wide. Wider than hips-width distance.
- Hold tightly a medicine ball at your chest level with both of your hands.
- If you’re a novice, try to practice this move without the medicine ball.
- Take a step to the left. Squat down on the left leg by bending your knee.
- Lower your body until the left thigh is parallel to the floor. Maintain your toes pointed forward and your left knee in line with your left ankle.
- Keep the medicine ball at your chest. It should align with your shoulder, left hip, and elbow when you are in the squat position.
- Push off with your left leg to power back to the previous starting position.
- Repeat 10–15 times, or for 30 seconds. Switch legs.
10. Skaters Exercise for Thigh Fat
Start this work out in a curtsy position. With your left leg behind the right and both knees bent.
Press sideways off of your left leg and softly land on the right leg.
With the left foot behind you in the curtsy position on the other side. Switch off between legs.
You can leap or stride, depending on how to fit you are.
You can as well keep your back leg off the ground if you want to challenge yourself more.
Repeat 10 times for each side. Then rest and go through another set, if desired.
11. Frog Jumps
A frog jump is an exercise that has to do with imitating how frogs jump. It is quite simple but very effective likewise.
To burn off those excess fats that your inner thighs look unattractive, you should try giving the frog jump a chance.
How to do it
- You can start by standing straight with your legs and shoulder-width apart.
- Then squat down to the ground and place your hands in front of you.
- Stay in this position for about two seconds
- Then leap up and forward as a frog does.
- Continue with the same process as many times as you can.
12. Jumping Jacks to Get rid of Inner thigh
Jumping Jacks is an exercise even the US military makes use of to warm up and keep fit.
How to do it
- Start by standing straight.
- Then jump, raise your hands over your head and jump with your feet spreading away from each other
- Then stand straight again.
- Continue the process this and do as many times as possible.
There you have them all, workouts for inner thigh fat. However, there are other means through which inner thigh fat can be reduced.
You can cut down your calories and carbs intake. Consume more fiber and protein.
There is also a term called ‘CoolSculpting’ It is a process where the parts of the body that have excessively accumulated fat is being frozen till the fat cells are dead. You can read about CoolSculpting outer thighs on this link