How to Get Clear Skin Naturally Overnight – More often than not, the struggle to get clear skin can be overwhelming. Whatever the reason you’re trying to get clear skin, there are some tricks you can use.
While some remedies to make your face clear take a while to show, these are instantaneous.
In other words you can get a clear face without pimples overnight. More often than not, you can get clear skin with some common natural products.
If I wanted to make my face smooth and spotless, I would develop a clear skin routine.
With the tips that will follow, you’ll see it can be easy to get clear skin.
How to Get Clear Skin Naturally Overnight
Before we jump into how to get clear skin fast, let’s understand the cause of the problem.
Acne is caused by a build-up of sebum in the facial pores. This build-up clogs the pores and causes a pimple to form.
For how to clear face acne or to get a clear face in 2 days, keep reading.
1. Use A Sugar Based Face Scrub
Sugar has unique exfoliating properties, and it is a great way to get clear skin. It exfoliates your skin and rejuvenates it from within.
To get clear skin using sugar, follow these tips:
- Pour half a cup of sugar in a cup
- Juice half a slice of lime and pour it into the sugar
- Mix well and apply evenly on your face.
- Leave it on for 10 – 15 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Apply a moisturizing cream to lock in the moisture.
2. Use Honey to Clear Skin
Honey has excellent antioxidant properties, meaning that it’s perfect if you want to get clear skin.
The key is to remember that with honey, a little goes a long way.
To use honey to get clear skin, simply:
- Get a few drops of pure honey
- Apply a thin layer on your face and massage it in evenly
- Leave for 20 – 30 minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
- Apply a moisturizing cream to seal in precious moisture.
3. Use Egg White
Eggs are packed with the necessary proteins the skin needs to make more cells.
What’s more, eggs can stimulate the production of good proteins in the skin.
Applying egg whites on your face will help you get clear skin. Just:
- Get some egg whites (a little will go a long way)
- Apply a thin layer on your face
- Leave on for 20 – 30 minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and finish off with some moisturizer.
4. Use Coconut Oil
Coconut oil works wonders if you want to get clear skin. It has loads of antioxidants, essential vitamins and minerals, etc.
It’s a perfect addition to your skin care routine, and how to get a lighter skin.
Simply applying it on your face after a wash or a bath works wonders. Just:
- Wash your face properly with some soap
- Dry properly with a clean cloth
- Apply a light layer of coconut oil and massage it into your face.
5. Use A Lemon And Honey Combo
Lemon is a great source of vitamin C, and is an excellent bleaching agent.
When used correctly, you can get clear skin in no time.
If you’re wondering how to get clear skin in a week, follow these steps:
- Apply some lemon juice onto your face and spread it evenly
- Leave it on for 10 – 15 minutes -no more or it’ll dry your face out more
- Rinse off with some lukewarm water and spread a thin layer of honey on your face
- Leave the honey on your face for 10 minutes and rinse off. The honey helps rejuvenate your face by stimulating the production of natural oils.
6. Exfoliate Your Face
Sometimes all we need to do is remove the dead skin cells and we can get clear skin. Instead of going to a sauna or a spa, you can totally do it yourself.
You just need to steam your face. To do that, you need to:
- In a clean pot, set some clean water to boil
- When it’s boiled, pour it into a clean bucket or wide bowl
- Allow to cool for a bit, then bring your face close to the bucket
- Be careful to not get too close or you’ll hurt yourself
- Use a towel to cover your face over the bucket. This is to trap as much steam as possible in order to get clear skin.
- After about 10 minutes, wash your face with a cleanser and warm water
- Pat your face dry with a clean towel and apply a moisturizing cream.
7. Use Avocado Oil for Skincare
Avocado is one of nature’s best antioxidants. It’s packed with good fat cells and enough vitamins and minerals to rejuvenate your skin.
Avocado oil is perfect for replenishing lost cells and revitalizing your skin. You can add it to your skincare routine at any point. Just:
- Massage it into your face for a few minutes after a bath
- Mix it into your body lotion or cream so you can use it at anytime
- Apply it directly to your body after each shower or bath, and watch your skin glow.
8. Use Aloe Vera
Nature really gives us all we need, and Aloe Vera is a perfectly good example. How can I make my skin clear?
Easy. Use Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera has excellent properties that make it suitable for virtually everything skin related.
All you need is to scoop up some of that gel and glow. Specifically, you could:
- Get a leaf of the Aloe Vera plant
- Split it in half (either way is fine)
- Scrape off some gel from the plant and rub directly on your face
- Try not to get the skin on your face (it might itch)
- Leave on for 10 – 15 minutes, then rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Scrape off some Aloe Vera gel into a blender
- Add a few drops of honey or coconut oil
- Blend till you’ve achieved a smooth consistency
- Apply it as a face cream or as a body cream and leave it on.
9. Use An Oatmeal Face Mask
Oatmeal is another one of nature’s abundant ways of taking care of us. It has all it takes to cater for the entire body -inside and out.
Many don’t know it yet but oats are a great addition to any skincare plan/ routine. How? Easy:
- In a clean bowl, combine some oats, lemon juice and some honey
- Mix thoroughly and let it sit for about 2 minutes
- Using your hands or the flat end of a spoon, scoop some of the mixture
- Apply it evenly on your face and neck
- Leave on for about 10 – 15 minutes before rinsing off
- Apply some moisturizing cream, some Aloe Vera or coconut oil for finishing touches.
10. Face Wash Twice a Day
This is a particularly interesting aspect of face care routine that everyone should adopt.
To get clear skin, the key is consistency routine, and of course, a generally healthy lifestyle.
Washing your face at least twice a day will help renew the production of natural oils.
Be careful, however, and avoid using regular soaps on your face.
Go for face cleansers or clarifiers instead, they’re better equipped for the job.
Here are some things to remember when adding this to your skincare routine:
- Use face cleansers and lukewarm water to wash your face
- Use a clean towel or napkin to dry your face
- Apply moisturizing cream, coconut oil or Aloe Vera when you’re done.
Our skin is one of the first things people notice about us, so we ought to treasure it.
Getting that radiant glow can be achieved. All you need do to get clear skin is to adhere strictly to a skincare routine.
Once you have that down, you can get clear skin and maintain that amazing glow.