What Causes Pimples on a Woman Chest ? The same reason why you get acne on your face is the same reason why you have it on your chest. Acnes are caused by changes in hormones, dead skin cells, and bacteria.
It is also the result of the skin clogged to oil, overproduction of the sebum oil and so far doctors are yet to understand fully why acne occurs but one thing they know is that acne is not caused due to poor hygiene but hormonal changes.
The causes of acne vary from person to person, acne tends to happen because of a clogged pore.
In today’s article we will be highlighting the causes of acne and how to get rid of it using home remedies, and direction on how to use it.
What Causes Chest Acne
- Genetics: In some cases, acne can seem to be genetic if the parents and the siblings have acne, such a person is likely to have acne because it’s in their gene.
- Stress: stress can also cause acne when you tend to work yourself out. It doesn’t only cause acne but it makes the previous one worse.
Stressing oneself would make you produce more oil and can make the acne worse or even bring out more pimples.
- Dry skin and sun exposure: people believe that the sun helps to clear acne but in reality being exposed to the sun only makes the acne worst. It leads to dehydration and makes the already dried skin to be dehydrated and this causes acne to form.
- Oily moisturizers: Oil-based moisturizer blocks pores, traps dirt and bacteria and this makes acne form. Using oil moisturizer for some people helps to combat their dry skin and cracked skin but this only makes acne breakout on the chest.
- Workout: Exercising helps one to keep fit, but the friction that happens while rubbing two parts of the body together combined with sweat causes more acne to form on the chest.
- Make-up and perfumes: Perfume may form irritation to the skin and this may cause acne to pop out, the same applies to make-up clogging to the pores. Any make-up that causes this breakout should be stopped immediately to avoid more pimples popping out.
- Diet: Sugary diets also cause acne, consuming a lot of sugary food can lead to pimples breakout. So your diet can also be blamed because a diet high in sugar can lead to acne increasing in the chest of a woman.
What Causes Pimples on Woman’s Back
Dealing with face acne can be so frustrating but what do you do when you have acne at your back also known as “bacne”. The skin on our back is thick and it’s prone to skin trouble so the potential for blocked pores is very high and it can also be inflammatory.
Back acne usually affects the upper back and shoulder because this is where there is a high concentration of oil glands compared to the lower parts of the back. Because the pores on the back are larger the lesions that appear on the back are quite big, painful, and very easy to spread than those that come out on the face and it is relatively difficult to attend to because of their inaccessibility.
Here are a few causes of back acne highlighted below;
- Not showering immediately after exercise or after a gym section can cause skin irritation which leads to acne developing in the back. This is one of the major causes of back acne.
- Not washing clothes immediately after exercise can also cause back acne because of the sweat the cloth had absorbed during your workout. Because your workout T-shirt still smells nice after your workout doesn’t mean it is not contributing to your body acne.
- Eating more carbohydrates food and sugary things can also cause back acne. Raising your sugar levels also increases acne flares.
- Hormonal changes during menstruation, pregnancy, menopause is also caused by back acne. Also when androgen levels rise during the teenage years, oil production tends to increase as the skin cell turn over.
- High humidity also contributes to back acne because of the environment you find yourself in.
How to Get Rid of Chest Acne using Home Remedies
1. Aloe vera
Moisturize your chest with aloe vera.
Peel off the back cover, and use the gel to rub your chest by so doing you can get rid of chest acne easily.
Many beauty products today use papaya because it’s one of the natural remedies for acne.
You can use papaya to clear acne on your chest.
Aspirin also helps to clear acne by crushing it and mixing it into a paste, then adding a little water to it. Apply to the affected area smoothly to clear out the acne.
4. Egg Yolk
Remove the egg yolk from the egg white and then mix with Vaseline.
Apply gently towards the affected area then leave it to dry for a few minutes before washing off.
5. Honey and Cinnamon
These two combinations can fight bacteria and inflammation that triggers acne to form.
Mix three tablespoons of honey with two tablespoons of cinnamon to form a paste.
Wash your face clean before applying the mask to your face then, leave it for 15-20 minutes then wash it off and pat your face dry.
6. Green Tea
Drinking green tea helps to promote good health, fights against bacteria and inflammation.
Steep your green tea in boiling water for 5 minutes, allow it to cool off then use a cotton ball to apply it to your face or pour it into a spray bottle to spritz it on.
Allow it to dry before washing it off.
7. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil helps to reduce the bacteria in the skin, the redness, and the popping out of pimples and it also speeds up the healing process of open acne sores.
Rub your pure virgin coconut oil to your chest directly to the area of the acne after washing the affected area with clean or warm water preferably.
Folding an ice cube into a fine cloth and pressing it on the affected area for about 20 seconds also helps to ease the pain of swelling and contrast pimples.
This process even helps to get rid of acne overnight. Do not use the ice cube directly on your skin.
Turmeric: turmeric is very useful and powerful in treating any type of acne because of its antibacterial and antioxidant abilities.
It helps to deduce inflammation and the redness caused on the skin due to acne.
Mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of milk powder.
Allow it to dry and use warm water to wash it off. This remedy should be used once or twice daily.
9. Apple Cider Vinegar
This contains alpha-hydroxy acid which helps to unclog the skin pores and the dead cells. It also helps in treating acne.
Mix one teaspoon of unfiltered ACV with two teaspoons of cooled green tea, one teaspoon of raw honey, five teaspoons of sugar.
Apply once a week.
Make sure to rinse it off after 10 to 15 minutes of applying it to your chest.
How To Get Rid of Chest Pimples Naturally?
These are the natural ways to get rid of pimples;
- Make sure you shower regularly, after your daily workout or exercise endeavor to have your shower to avoid pimples popping out.
- Avoid putting on the tightly fitted cloth while working out.
III. Changing your bedspread regularly
- Always stay hydrated, drink up to eight glasses of water daily.
- Avoid fragrance that irritates your skin and do not use pore-clogging lotions.
- Use acne fight body wash and apply spot treatments.